Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Damn afternoon!!!

wat a hot afternoon larr..nw juz nth do lorr..so decided rite blog lorr..hearing music n rite blog..i lik it!!..no fren on9 except xian hwei n gary brother..sienzz lorr...nw juz chit chat wif they 2...

erm...afterwards nid go drawing jor..2day dunnoe do wat leeeee..nw scare larrr..dunnoe y..tis my 2nd time rite blog..mayb stil nt reali noe hw 2 rite larr..if u all gt any comments ..juz text me n leave comment larr...
my life becoming dull n dulll larrr..nth can do lorrr..always juz on9 n tt...dun u all feel tat all damn boring..yaya..give me 5...hehehh..i think i mostly sot lorr..talk wit myself...i noe all my fren wil agree..cz i damn sot d..n i always say my fren sot...

i nw seems gt abit fren bac wif tien tien larr..but stil nt as fren as fren usual lorr..but nvm..it oso better than none...me 4 getful lorr..4 get jor xiao jing buffday..but luckily gt ng( jing yee )tell me..tat name dunnoe rite dou correct a nt..if wrong ..dun punch me larr...==...hey..juz text little bit more larr..nid off luuu...if nt my mum scold dou me nt lik human lorr..hahah..juz joke larr...impossible larr...

nw juz gt9 day jou christmas lorr...jingle bells..jingle bells...haha...santa claus cuming...kk..juz here larr..88 luu..tata..

1 comment: